Sunday, January 2, 2011

GROW UP!!!

Growing up & maturing is clearly what I need to work on to have the life God has promised. I am going to search verses in the Bible to help me better accomplish my goal of maturity. I am going to change my morning routines so that I am able to better focus as well as creating a GOOD habit of reading the bible.

I have bad tendencies to judge, speculate & gossip. These are traits that I want to attack, destroy and demolish! I will become open, loving, trusting & forgiving. I will have more confidence, better relationships & most of all have a deep connection with my father God.


Today's verse of thought for Maturing

Luke 8:14

The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life’s worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature.

No comments: